It has truly been a rollercoaster season for the Rangers, both on and off the ice. They win a game, then lose a game. They won two, then lost two. He is yet to go into the winning order of more than two matches this season. He has also dealt with off-ice problems, including losing Artemi Panarin for an indefinite amount of time.
The Blueshirts look forward to talking about everything going on on the ground, and their back-to-back matchups in New Jersey with the Devils, this “Up in the Blue Seats” podcast with Ron Dugwe and Mollie Walker It’s time for a new episode. Featuring an interview with Devils legend Ken Daneyko.
Opening segment with Ron, Mollie, Jake and Sarah:
- Happy birthday Brian Leach! Ron opened the show wishing the Rangers a happy birthday. Then he is coming on the show, which includes a nice Rangers win, trade talks and a chat with Mr. Satan.
- Mollie Powell joins Buchaniewicz’s impressive play. Alexis Lafreniore and his rookie season thus far. Some fans are wrong to label him a “bust” for what he has seen in only 20 games in a bizarre season.
- Ron calls Micah Jibanezad’s breakout game on Twitter.
- Colin Blackwell is “a rough diamond”.
- What condolences do we put on our hot dogs and pretzels or do we do them without condolences? Ron is a big ketchup boy. Mollie talks about media food at MSG and the Prudential Center at the time of these epidemics.
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Post Rangers beat writer
- Does the Rangers have a genuine interest in trading for Jack Eichel? What would they have to do to get him from the Sabers?
- Coming out of a disappointing game against the Rangers.
- Top line in new form for rangers with rangers out there.
- Ryan Lindgren is playing with a snore. He has exceeded expectations.
Ken Daneko interview:
Devils defenseman (1983–2003), MSG plus Devils color analyst, 20 seasons as NHL network analyst
- Up and down season for the Devils.
- What is special about Jack Hughes?
- Preview of two Devils-Rangers matchups.
- Mackenzie Blackwood’s motto, not hitting the roof.
- Memories with Ron in the Canadian TV show “Battle of the Blades”.
Subscribe to all episodes of the New York Rangers podcast “Up in the Blue Seats,” on the podcast. Apple Podcast, Spotify, Or wherever you get your podcast. New episodes will be released every Thursday.