Fans are making their great comeback at the Rangers Games in the Garden on Friday. This will usually be the top news of the week for a team. Unfortunately, for the Rangers, whom Artemi Panarin has attributed to being away from the team due to assault charges leveled against her. He has denied the allegations and several reports support his case, but we have no answer yet. The timing of Panarin’s return is still unknown.
To get your head first into this Panarin saga and talk to the Rangers about everything, we bring with you a new episode of everyone’s favorite Blueshirts podcast, “Up in the Blue Seats” with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker .
Up in the blue seats podcast with ron and molly :
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Post Rangers beat writer
- Artemi Purin is very shaken about this situation.
- Is this a distraction for the Rangers right now?
- Brendan Smith is playing well. Valuable player for this team.
Dan Carcillo Interview:
Former Rangers left winger (2013-14), nine seasons in the NHL, two-time Stanley Cup champion, founder of Wafana Fitness
- Memories and reaching the Stanley Cup Finals in his one season with the Rangers. What made that team special?
- Have you done anything in your career?
- His suit against OHL.
- Chapter 5 Foundation He built after the death of his friend Steve Montador.
- Creating Wesana Health and what is its purpose.
Subscribe to all episodes of the New York Rangers podcast “Up in the Blue Seats,” on the podcast. Apple Podcast, Spotify, Or wherever you get your podcast. New episodes will be released every Thursday.