With just some days left till the NFL convention championship spherical kicks off, we’ve bought you lined with all the things that you must find out about every matchup – together with essentially the most compelling betting traits for the Eagles, 49ers, Chiefs and Bengals.
This Sunday, Ohio sports betting will probably be in full swing, and state sportsbooks will little question be taking a deluge of bets on the Bengals.
Listed here are just a few notable traits heading into this weekend’s championship video games (with odds courtesy of BetMGM) and what they may imply for every workforce on Sunday:
21+. New clients solely. NY, AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, OH solely. Phrases and circumstances apply. 21+ and current in OH. Playing Downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
21+. New clients solely. Ohio. Phrases and circumstances apply. 21+ and current in OH. Playing Downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
21+. New clients solely. Ohio solely. Phrases and circumstances apply. 21+ and current in OH. Playing Downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
New customers solely, 21+. Supply accessible in Ohio solely. Full phrases and circumstances apply. OH solely. 21+. New customers and first wager solely. Should register with eligible promo code. Wager quantity of qualifying wager returned provided that wager is settled as a loss. Most wager credit score $1,500; have to be used inside 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full phrases. Void the place prohibited. Know When To Cease Earlier than You Begin.® Playing downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
21+ and current in OH. Playing Downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
Bettors in Ohio have to be 21+ and bodily situated within the state. Playing downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER.
21+. New clients solely. OH solely. 21+ and current in OH. Playing Downside? Name 1-800-GAMBLER
Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers, 3 p.m. Jap
- The Eagles are 7-3 towards the unfold as house favorites this season, which was the fourth-best report within the league. They’ve lined seven of 14 house playoff video games since 2001, although they’ve gained their final two convention championship video games by a mixed 48 factors.
- San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan is 7-1 ATS within the postseason and has been the third-most worthwhile coach within the postseason during the last twenty years. Since he was employed in 2017, the 49ers are 29-19 ATS as an underdog, together with 3-1 ATS as a playoff ‘canine.
- Brock Purdy is 6-1 ATS since taking on as San Francisco’s starter and is simply the second quarterback because the merger to win every of his first seven begins. Nonetheless, he faces a tricky activity on Sunday: solely 4 rookies have ever began a convention championship sport, and all 4 misplaced by at the least 9 factors with a mixed 9 interceptions between them.
- The 49ers have gained 12 straight video games with a 10-2 ATS report throughout that streak. Over the past 20 years, groups using a double-digit win streak are 4-13 ATS within the playoffs, although two of these ATS wins have are available San Francisco’s final two video games.
Get the lowdown on the Finest USA Sports activities Betting Websites and Apps
Kansas Metropolis Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-1), 6:30 p.m. Jap
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has by no means been a playoff underdog, and he’s been a house underdog simply as soon as in 48 begins. He’s 7-1-1 ATS in his profession as an underdog with six straight-up wins.
- Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is 20-5 ATS in his final 25 begins and 32-16 ATS in his three-year profession – making him essentially the most worthwhile quarterback within the NFL since he was drafted in 2020. He’s additionally 5-1 ATS within the postseason and 3-0 ATS/SU in three profession conferences with Mahomes and the Chiefs.
- Kansas Metropolis coach Andy Reid is 19-17 ATS in his postseason profession, together with 6-3 ATS as an underdog. He’s simply 4-5 ATS on convention championship weekend with a 1-0 ATS / 0-1 SU report as an underdog.
- The Chiefs are simply the tenth house underdog within the convention championship spherical because the playoffs expanded in 1990. The earlier 9 groups went 4-5 ATS, although the final workforce in that spot was the 2017 Eagles (+3), who beat the visiting Vikings by 31 factors.