State police said Monday that a dad-to-beat died in New York when he was building a device for a gender revealing party.
Christopher Peakey, 28, was working on the device for the sex of his child when he blew up just before noon Sunday, revealing the party in the Catskills town of Liberty. The police said.
According to police, Blast killed Peakey and injured his brother, 27-year-old Michael Peakey, who was treated at Garnett Medical Center in Middletown.
The Robin Hood Dinner in Livingston Manor, which has been owned and operated by the Paki family since the 1980s, mourned Christopher’s loss in a statement.
“We are deeply saddened and must tell you of the loss of our beloved and beloved Christopher.” Wrote on facebook.
“We appreciate the tremendous display of love and support you’ve shown.”
Police said the investigation into the incident is on.
This is the latest in a string of tragedies caused by faulty gender revealing devices in recent years.
Earlier this month, a 26-year-old Michigan man died when a child was struck by shrapnel from a malfunction being used in a bath.
Another sex suggests that the pyrotechnic device extinguished a massive wildfire in Southern California in September 2020, burning thousands of acres.
With post wires