The Fans were back at the Barclays Center on Tuesday night to look like the best team in the NBA. The Nets are definitely the hottest, winning seven straight games. They are beating the left and right teams and Kevin Durant is also not on the floor for all of these. Three hundred fans were able to watch the Bruce Brown show on the night of his 29-point career. This team is thrilled to see.
Luckily, we have an exciting podcast to enjoy, too. The Nets are hot and the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Carey Kittles is also hot. We just drop a new episode as the beat is stopped by writer Brian Lewis, fans get a call and Carey is interviewed about his Nets days. Subscribe below, give us a five-star rating – and write in a good review.
Fullcourt on the Flatbush Podcast with Robin and Carey:
- Who is the better player: Kevin Durant or James Harden? Harden is playing an incredible role to the point that could be a discussion, where in the past the easy answer would be Durant.
- The night of Bruce Brown’s career. He has been a sensational pickup in a trade theft. At 6-foot-4, he is playing everywhere from one to five. Shami was kicked out on Tuesday night. Will Kerry ever be Shami?
- Nick Claxton made his comeback. What will be his role? Terrible hair.
- Fans returning to Barclays Center.
You got mail: Net’s fan / listener calls and asks Robin and Carey their questions.
Carey’s corner: Carey answers questions from Robin and I to Jason Kidd on his surprise of becoming a teammate and his coach; John Calipari as a coach; Nets fans in New Jersey play in front of a smaller crowd than in Brooklyn.
Brian Lewis Interview:
NY Post Nets beat writer
- Three hundred fans and a difference are seen in the building on Tuesday night. Potentially more fanfare after the All-Star break in March, 1,800.
- Win Streak and how good this team has been since the Detroit game.
- The adjustment is made by Steve Nash and the coaching staff.
- The roster reshuffled included Tyler Cook on a 10-day contract, what could happen to Eman Schumpert and Andre Peterson. We also talk about what the Nets’ plan could be, with potential players like Andre Drummond potentially adding players.
- DeAndre Jordan has played really well lately.
Catch all episodes of the Brooklyn Nets podcast’s “Fullcourt on Flatbush”, by subscribing to the podcast Apple Podcast, Spotify Or wherever you get your podcast. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter at @ Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. The new episodes drop on Wednesday afternoons.